All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen two little aliens in a passing rocket spot the most exciting thing ever, they can't wait to land on Earth to investigate. They've discovered ...a playground! It is full of fun-looking things like a seesaw, a sandpit and even an ice-cream kiosk. The thing is, the aliens have never been to a playground before, so they don't kw how anything works. Hilarious confusion soon ensues until new friends show them how to have fun. Sam tells this charming and funny tale with her well-rewned quirky sense of humour. Children will delight in kwing what the two little alien friends are getting wrong on each page and, naturally, there's a very happy ending extolling the virtues of friendship and helping others.
- Author BiographyMr Pusskins, Sam's hilarious first book for Orchard, won the Booktrust Early Years Award for Best Pre-School Book, was a New York Times bestseller and was shortlisted for the V&A Illustration Award and the Sheffield Book Prize. This was quickly followed by My Pusskins and Little Whiskers and Mr Pusskins Best in Show, winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize. Sam also created the Whoops-a-Daisy World series of books for Orchard as well as Yucky Mucky Manners. She was also the first winner of the Richard and Judy Children's Book Prize for her book Calm Down, Boris. Sam lives in Brighton with her partner and their son.
- Author(s)Sam Lloyd
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight214 g
- Width245 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.