All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with learning to count from 1 to 10, in these charming pages children and their adults can explore the many ways people decorate their bodies. With its fun pictures and words, the book is a simple way to start talking about accepting differences, from piercings to tattoos. The illustrations are inspired by traditional tattoo designs as well as t-so-traditional body modification styles. Also included is a full-colour wall poster that offers a colour-it-yourself version on the back. Introducing children to a culture that's rarely displayed in other materials, this is a perfect resource for early childhood educators, parents, and all adults who value diversity.
- Author BiographyJacob A. Boehne is an early childhood educator, parent, artist, and writer who is interested in body art. He lives in Cincinnati with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Jacob A. Boehne
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10 colour illus
- Weight242 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.