All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Rivers tells a story like other in American history. Two Rivers is written like a wheel within a wheel, the inner wheel a narrative telling the story of Lieutenant John Bullis, his wife Alicia Rodriguez, and his lover Creola Payne. Bullis is a white man who commanded the Semile Negro Indian Scouts for eight years, and their epic story is the outer wheel, which tells of a Devil's bargain made with the U.S. Army and the eventual betrayal of the Semile-Negroes by the very people the Scouts protected. Two Rivers is a compelling story drawn from the backwaters of American history.
- Author BiographyStephen P. Cook grew up listening to the stories of his grandfather, a cowboy, rodeo rider, and rancher in Wyoming. Cook taught English at Sacramento State for twenty-six years and has published extensively, including the anthology Realizing Westward. Cook and his family split their time between Sacramento and the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- Author(s)Stephen P Cook
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.