All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about two Silkie chicks from the day they hatch until they are about 2 months old. It shows how their mother protects them and how they all interact with the other animals on this small farm. Animals have problems as people do. They have to deal with it just like us, however, they also have friends that help them just like we do also.
- Author(s)Lew Martin
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.