All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShane Royal, young and sweet with a bit of spice, just kws that all he needs to do is get away, and then everything will be okay. Thus he packs his bags and relocates hours away to the great Lincoln City, leaving behind his wretched past. He thinks for sure that the new magazine that he, his homegirl, Chrissy, and newfound crush, Bailey, are about to put out on the streets of Lincoln City is gone go so hard but he is definitely mistaken when he runs into a long, lost cousin, Dr. Anthony Hopkins, and a whole new set of problems and issues. This book is sure to have you laughing and then at the same time questioning who your real friends really are. Open up to the first page and take the journey with Shane. Happy Reading!!!!
- Author BiographyBrandon Childers lives in Waco, Texas with his beautiful mother as a roommate; two and a half degrees yet to be paid for; a checking's account in the red; and the imagination of a preschooler which means you haven't heard the last from me.
- Author(s)Brandon Childers
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.