Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionLove is never perfect. Two entwined stories - Anna as a girl, discovering the pleasures and pain of that first earth-shattering love, and Anna on the verge of middle-age trying to find a happy compromise between romance and pragmatism. A highly romantic take on the modern woman's balancing act.
- Author BiographyBethan Darwin is the founding partner of a law practice, a volunteer for the Cardiff Law Centre, and a lecturer on discrimination law. She is also the founder of Superwoman, a businesswomen's charity networking group, and the winner of the Pure Gold award.
- Author(s)Bethan Darwin
- PublisherHonno Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCeredigion
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHonno Ltd
- Weight302 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.