CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
About this product
- SynopsisScott Bischke and Katie Gibson have done what many of us dream. They quit their jobs and traded their possessions for a year of travel and simplicity. During the course of their journey, Scott and Katie biked more than 8,000 kilometers and experienced much of New Zealand's culture and beauty. Their freewheeling travels took them frombiking, hiking and canoeing to fly fishing for monster trout and picking kiwifruit as transient labors. Theirs was a journey of discovery both as individuals and as a couple. They shared the joys of exploration and new friendships, as well as the challenges of biking moutainous terrian and living in a two-person tent.Two Wheels Around New Zealand is a light-hearted adventure atory; but above all, it is a celebration of people, landscape, and lifestyle of New Zealand.
- AuthorScott Bischke
- Number Of Pages286 pages
- Edition DescriptionReprint
- Publication Date2010-01-01
- PublisherFinney Company, Incorporated
- Copyright Date1996
- Weight32.1 Oz
- Width6 In.
- Length9 In.
- Dewey Decimal919.3
- Dewey Edition20
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.