All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo is eugh when it's me plus you! Two is eugh for joy ...love ...comfort ...support ...celebration ...a family. From playing in the sw to a rainy-day ride, to double-scoop treats and crash-landing in leaves, two can be the perfect number for creating life's memories. And two can definitely be eugh for a warm family, full of the love, support, and comfort that every child needs.
- Author BiographyJanna Matthies is the author of such picture books as Peter, the Knight with Asthma (a 2010 finalist for Best Books of Indiana) and The Goodbye Cancer Garden, which received a starred review from School Library Journal, was named Best Foreign Children's Book at the Sharjah International Book Fair, and placed on the CCBC Choices 2012 list. She lives in Indianapolis, IN. Tuesday Mourning is an illustrator whose kids' crafts blog, Mer Mag, has been featured in Parent & Child Magazine, FamilyFun Magazine, Babiekins Magazine, La Petite Magazine, Jenny Doh's book Hand in Hand: Crafting with Kids, Ruby's Studio, marthastewart.com, LMNOP blog, and Gifted magazine, all of which culminated in the publication of her book Playful: Fun Projects to Make With and for Kids. She lives in Springville, UT.
- Author(s)Janna Matthies
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight442 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tuesday Mourning,Merrilee Liddiard
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.