All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You is rewned author Joyce Carol Oates's newest vel for teens. Laurie Halse Anderson, bestselling author of Wintergirls and Speak, said that the painful honesty of this book will crack open your heart. Senior year, their last year together, Merissa and Nadia need their best friend Tink more than they ever did before. They have secrets they can share with one but her, toxic secrets that threaten to unravel their friendship and themselves. Tink had a secret, too, a big one, but one kws what it was. And w she's gone. . . .In a starred review, Kirkus Reviews described Joyce Carol Oates as a master at portraying the inner lives of teens. In Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You, she's created a powerful portrayal of a friendship strong eugh to transcend death.
- Author(s)Professor of Humanities Joyce Carol Oates
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.