All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMelanie Hanna has finally worked up the courage to travel to New York and tell an old flame that he's the father of her young son. She's done hiding and apologizing for her one impulsive night. When her best friend asks her brother to watch over Melanie, her emotional trip takes an unexpected and sizzling detour. Charles Dery is at the top of his game, but all he can think about is bedding the woman he was asked to protect. When she's almost killed, he takes what he'd been denying himself and discovers he'll do anything to keep her-even break his own rules. When it comes to love, two wrongs may just finally make a right.
- Author BiographyRuth Cardello was born the youngest of eleven children in a small city in northern Rhode Island. She lived in Boston, Paris, Orlando, and New York before coming full circle and moving back to Rhode Island, where she lives with her husband and three children. Before turning her attention to writing, Ruth was an educator for twenty years, eleven of which she spent as a kindergarten teacher. She is the author of eight previous novels, including Bedding the Billionaire, which was a New York Times and USA Today bestseller. Tycoon Takedown follows Taken, Not Spurred as the second book in the Lone Star Burn series.
- Author(s)Ruth Cardello
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleLone Star Burn
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.