Tying the Knot: The Complete Guide to Your Wedding by David Holmsen (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Feb
- AU $5.99+ AU $4.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is designed to make organising your wedding simple, carefree and enjoyable as possible. An indispensable guide for both the bride and groom, it contains everything you need to kw about preparing and planning your Big Day. Topics cover everything from the buck's night and thank you tes to managing stress, wedding etiquette, finding a theme and speech writing tips for the entire wedding party.
- Author(s)David Holmsen
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width153 mm
- Height195 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.