All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWith dietary and lifestyle choices fueling a rise in type 2 diabetes, coping with this treatable disease has become a priority for millions. Unfortunately, although type 2 diabetes can be treated, the specifics of how to effectively combine insulin, diet and exercise are often difficult to master. Gloria Loring - a regular contributor to the Diabetes Wellness Letter as well as a famous singer, songwriter and star of the TV drama Days of Our Lives , and mother of a diabetic child - co-authors with Dr. Timothy Gray to clearly explain how to identify and live with type 2 diabetes. The authors draw on up-to-date research and first-hand experiences to create a book that is both easy to follow and empathetic toward those with the disease and their loved ones. Included are self-assessment tools, useful to the estimated 5.2 million Americans who are unaware they have the disease, as well as step-by-step instructions on managing diabetes.
- Author(s)Dr. Timothy Gray,Gloria Loring
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.