All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical book, the authors of each chapter have synthesized the currently available evidence regarding specific issues in diabetes care. The chapters have been written by an interdisciplinary team of scientists and medical professionals. Such an approach emphasizes the need for collaboration in the care of any individual with diabetes and in the effort to find new therapies for the disease. This reference provides practical guidance in a single resource.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note87 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1093 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byM. Angelyn Bethel,Mark N. Feinglos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.