All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving diabetes for fifteen years I treated myself for the first ten years with diet and exercise. Five years ago I resorted to the typical medical advice from doctors with drugs and insulin. In my opinion, that was a big mistake. Had I kwn then what I kw w, things would have been different. I saw first hand what was happening to me from the side effects from the drugs and the excess insulin in my blood. I have written this book to share what I have learned with anyone interested in kwing about natural alternate treatments, to give your body the proper nutrients it needs to heal, instead of just throwing a little water on the hot coals to keep the flames down. My agenda is to help every diabetic that wants to, get away from the medicine and help the body heal itself, and live a much better life.
- Author BiographyDennis Lutz, Has had Type 2 Diabetes for 16 Years. He controlled it with Diet exercise and supplements from the local stores. In 2006 no matter how little he ate or how much he exercised, his blood sugar would not go down. He went to the doctor and followed the typical medical advice. He was placed on 6 medications and insulin. In the summer of 2010. after starving all day even when he ate, just craving all the food that you're not supposed to eat, having to take a nap twice a day, feeling like his mind was in a fog and forgetting things. I don't mean like, where are my car keys, I mean like everyday things that you have known all your life. Looking at his treadmill and saying to himself not today, He asked himself What the HELL happened? I am 56 and I am not going continue to feel this way. I am not going to wait until I am going to get limbs amputated or have other diabetes related complications. He needed some balance but wasn't sure who was on the other side of his see saw. He has now found different supplements that can't be purchase at local stores, a diabetes natural cure, but have helped his body heal itself and actually reverse my drug use and eliminate all the side effects from nutrient depletion from drugs, and effects from excess insulin.
- Author(s)Dennis E Lutz
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.