All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis A to Z survey of typographic design by leading typographers A2/SW/HK showcases over 100 carefully selected contemporary designers, including the best examples of their current work, and also features an introduction by Rick Poyr. Featured designers include M/M (Paris), David Pearson, Philippe Apeloig, Anthony Burrill, Marion Deuchars and Non Format, among others. There are also essays by acclaimed design writers Emily King, Paul Shaw, Monika Parrinder and Colin Davies that explore the past and future of type design. This book will encourage and inspire the next generation of designers as well as provide a sourcebook for seasoned designers and educators.
- Author BiographyA2/SW/HK is an independent typographic design studio based in London. Formed in 2000 by Henrik Kubel and Scott Williams, both graduates of the Royal College of Art, London, A2/SW/HK's portfolio has won international recognition including awards from the Type Directors Club of New York among others. Recent clients include Eye Magazine, Creative Review and the London Design Festival.
- Author(s)Henrik Kubel,Scott Williams
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.