All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ingenious new guide presents 226 fonts from all the major type libraries in well over 1,000 typefaces. The selection ranges from classic fonts to newcomers, from Baskerville, Bodoni and Jansen to Auto, Farnham Text and Ginger. Each entry features special characters and includes a passage of dummy text that allows designers to assess the overall apearance and characteristic style of a font. Its utility and careful design make the Type Selector both the ideal power tool for day-to-day design work and the perfect designer gift.
- Author BiographyMichael Worgotter has been professor of type, typography and design at the School of Design, Munich, since 2001.
- Author(s)Michael Worgotter
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Noteillustrated throughout
- Weight660 g
- Width210 mm
- Height50 mm
- Spine66 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.