Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDesigner Daniel Bellon has been photographing street typography around the world for more than 17 years. These images have served as an inspiration for his graphic design work and w he is sharing his unique collection in Typography for the People . These eclectic and sometimes humorous signs from the four corners of the world are a study of the universality of meaning in language. Fifteen original fonts inspired by the street type the author loves are also included.
- Author BiographyBorn in Bogota, Colombia of German decent, Klaus and Daniel Bellon came to the United States at age 13 and 17 respectively. Heavily influenced by street art in their native city, the Bellon Brothers soon discovered graffiti art in America. They have been cataloging and photographing street typography for more than 17 years.
- Author(s)Daniel Bellon,Klaus Bellon
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Books
- Out-of-print date24/09/2012
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.