All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionU R Fired was written for people or family and friends of folks that have been fired, layed off, or downsized. This book gives practical advice and insight into dealing with the loss of employment. It is written with heart and a sense of humor, and includes 20 cartoons. It is accessible, and born from the experiences of the authors. Take what you can from the book and recommend it to a friend !
- Author BiographyKen Adams lives in Orlando Florida with his beautiful wife Chrissy and his two great kids Wesley and Avery. Ken has worked for the last 15 years as a youth pastor and mentor to students and their families. He studied philosophy and religion at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Ken currently works as an author and house painter and is beginning work on a book of cartoons. Doug Crowley lives with his wife LaVona in Orlando Florida, where they have resided for the past 35 years. His son Kent, his wife Chris and their children: Travis, Hannah, and Connor also live in the Orlando area. Doug's experiences include being a locomotive engineer with the Southern Railway, Union Rep, UPS manager, and business owner. This is his first book and it has been a labor of love. We hope this book will bring help and inspiration to many!
- Author(s)Doug Crowley,Ken Adams
- Date of Publication17/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ken Adams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.