All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a variety of viewpoints on current foreign policy issues of the United States, illustrating the wide disagreement about the role of the US in the world and the debate about the principles that ought to guide US foreign policy.
- Author(s)Noel Merino
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleOpposing Viewpoints (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGreenhaven Press
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.