All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces discourse theory and responds to the triple-theoretical-methodological challenges. These challenges are right-wing bias, social science, and discourse analysis. Focusing on world politics presented by the US media, it hopes that the concerns of the Other will be voiced.
- Author(s)Johan Galtung,Richard C. Vincent
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCommunication Alternatives S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Edited byBrenda L. Dervin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.