Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces discourse theory and responds to the triple-theoretical-methodological challenges. These challenges are right-wing bias, social science, and discourse analysis. Focusing on world politics presented by the US media, it hopes that the concerns of the Other will be voiced.
- Author(s)Johan Galtung,Richard C. Vincent
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCommunication Alternatives S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Edited byBrenda L. Dervin
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.