All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's Essentials provide quick and easy access to critical information in a variety of different fields, ranging from the most basic to the most advanced. As its name implies, these concise, comprehensive study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered. Essentials are helpful when preparing for exams, doing homework and will remain a lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals. United States History: 1500 to 1789 reviews the European age of exploration, the beginnings of colonization, the colonial world, the Enlightenment and the Great Awakening, the French and Indian War, the Intolerable Acts, the War for Independence, the creation of new governments, and the United States Constitution.
- Author(s)Steven E. Woodworth
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1992
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssential Series
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Weight130 g
- Width141 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.