Save on Other
- AU $28.98Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.02
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $23.04
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionA historical study of the relationship between civilian and military leaders in the United States during wartime, from the American Revolution to the Iraq War. * Over 375 entries on key battles and individuals and 10 essays on individual wars * Numerous illustrations and maps, including a map for most of the decisive battles, and an image of each ted individual * Biographical essays of every significant civilian and military leader * Easy-to-use index that covers all ten chapters, and all of the essays within each chapter * Bibliographies at the end of each of the ten chapters suggest possibilities for further readings on the subject
- Author BiographySpencer C. Tucker, PhD, is senior fellow in military history for ABC-CLIO and the author or editor of more than 40 books and encyclopedias, many of which have been recognized by awards.
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note300
- Weight2472 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Edited bySpencer C. Tucker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.