All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to Department of Energy (DOE) and industry expectations, in the next few years the United States is expected to change from a net importer of natural gas to a net exporter, with those exports destined for different regions of the world, especially Asia. More than 30 companies have received approval from DOE for large-scale exports of U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) -- natural gas cooled for transportation -- beginning in 2015 or 2016 via specialized LNG carriers. Congress is considering whether to propose legislative language that would require U.S. LNG be exported via U.S.-built-and-flagged carriers with the goal of supporting U.S. shipbuilders and mariners. This book discusses DOE and industry expectations for the market for U.S. LNG exports and how the proposed requirement could affect jobs in the U.S. maritime industry and the broader U.S. ecomy.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight168 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMarjorie Hansen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.