All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S.-Mexican borderlands form the region where the United States and Latin America have interacted with the greatest intensity. In U.S.-Mexico Borderlands, Oscar Martinez has brought together both scholarly essays and primary documents that address the protracted conflict rooted in the vast difference in power between Mexico and its rthern neighbor. Each of the seven parts of this new reader explores a key issue in borderlands studies and contains several essays followed by documents such as treaties, government reports, newspaper articles, and interviews.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleJaguar Books on Latin America
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefilmography, references
- Weight399 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byOscar J. Martinez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.