All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past 60 years the U.S. Navy Diving Manual has been recognized internationally as the standard for diving tables. This manual has become one of the most comprehensive manuals on all diving operations, including air and mixed gas tables, closed and semi-closed circuit operations, diving medicine and recompression chamber operations. At over 1000 A4 pages the manual is unsurpassed in technical detail and depth. As the ultimate diving reference work it contains everything you ever wanted to kw about diving and covers all relevant operational procedures and guidelines. The manual is however surprisingly easy to read. One of the reasons for this is that it is in fact made up of five individual volumes. These cover the following material:- Volume 1: Diving Principles and Policies. Volume 2: Air Diving Operations. Volume 3: Mixed Gas Surface Supplied Diving Operations. Volume 4: Closed Circuit and Semiclosed Circuit Diving Operations. Volume 5: Diving Medicine and Recompression Chamber Operations. Each volume has been extensively researched and is widely regarded as the technical standard for diving information and procedures. The manual is easily referenced and used internationally by recreational, commercial and military divers because of its authoritative and approved procedures. It contains the most up to date decompression tables, and techniques for avoiding decompression sickness. This manual is a must for all serious divers.
- Author(s)Naval Sea Systems Command
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight2890 g
- Width215 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edition StatementEdition 6A
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.