All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWinners of 22 Grammy Awards - more than any other band - U2 have sold over 150m records. Whilst maintaining their reputation as one of the top rock bands of the modern era, U2 have pursued personal and ideological goals including relief of world poverty and social justice whilst also on a musical journey that has embraced many different styles.
- Author(s)Martin Edwin Andersen
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing,Croxley Green
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleIllustrated Biography S.
- Place of PublicationCroxley Green
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransatlantic Press
- Out-of-print date08/10/2013
- Content NotePhotographs
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.