All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the beginning of recorded history, people have been mystified by UFOsunidentified flying objects. Even Christopher Columbus, on a 1492 voyage aboard the Santa Maria, was puzzled by a sight he described as a light glimmering at a great distance in the sky. While UFOs have ever been captured or recovered, there may be startling clues to their existence left behind in places where they are thought to have struck the ground. In this book, children will visit 11 of the eeriest UFO crash sites found around the world. Among them is the scene of a gigantic, unexplained explosion that kcked flat 80 million trees; a hillside strewn with unearthly artifacts; and a spot where an alien pilot is said to be buried. The intriguing photographs and fascinating nfiction text will keep children turning the pages to discover more spellbinding stories.
- Author(s)Dinah Williams
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleScary Places
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.