All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAre we alone in the universe? Is Earth really being visited by entities from other worlds? Could UFOs be stranger yet? Top UFO researchers Paul Whitehead and George Wingfield tell the story of UFOs from their first appearance in cave art, in the Bible, through folklore and the emergence of science fiction, and to becoming the extraordinary phemen we kw today.
- Author BiographyPaul Whitehead was editor of the Flying Saucer Review for many years. George Wingfield has studied UFO cases for more than 20 years. Both are convinced that something strange is going on in the skies around this planet.
- Author(s)George Wingfield,Paul Whitehead
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleWooden Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Weight136 g
- Width149 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.