All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction of IT into healthcare has t followed a smooth path. In the early days, like-minded people came together from different professional backgrounds but with a shared interest in getting techlogy to work for patients and staff. This book contains recollections of the development of healthcare computing in the UK and includes references to published documents. It is aimed at researchers and health informaticians who wish to understand and avoid the mistakes of the past.
- Author BiographyGlyn Hayes became a GP in 1973. He was medical director of one of the largest IT suppliers to the NHS. Glyn is a respected lecturer, author and speaker. Denise Barnett was introduced to computers as a staff nurse. She has written and edited books about nursing and IT.
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Computer Society
- Content Note13 figures
- Weight1240 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDenise E. Barnett,Glyn M. Hayes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.