Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's account of the Postville case, this book gauges the raid's human, social, and ecomic impact, based on interaction with the main participants and interviews with local citizens and arrestees in the US and Guatemala.
- Author BiographyErik Camayd-Freixas is Professor of Hispanic Studies at Florida International University. He has testified before Congress, contributed as amicus curiae to the U.S. Supreme Court, and received numerous human rights awards. He has lectured internationally on cultural studies, immigration, labor, ethics, and human rights. His most recent books include Etnografia imaginaria: Historia y parodia en la literatura hispanoamericana and Orientalism and Identity in Latin America.
- Author(s)Erik Camayd-Freixas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight401 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.