All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe second of two books on the Navy's Phantom II MiG killers of the Vietnam War, this book covers the numerous actions fought out over North Vietnam during the Linebacker I and II operations of 1972-73. No fewer than 17 MiGs were downed during this period, five of them by the Navy's sole aces of the conflict, Lts Randy Cunningham and Willie Driscoll of VF-96. Drawing on primary sources such as surviving Phantom II aircrew and official navy documentation, the author has assembled the most precise appraisal of fighter operations involving US Navy Phantom II units and those elusive MiGs ever seen in print.
- Author BiographyBrad Elward has broken into aviation journalism in the past two years, having had work published in such erstwhile periodicals as World Air Power Journal. This is his first book for Osprey. Jim Laurier graduated with honours from the Paiers School of Art, Connecticut and has worked as a freelance illustrator ever since. Jim is a Fellow of the American Society of Aviation Artists, the New York Society of Illustrators and the American Fighter Aces Association.
- Author(s)Brad Elward,Peter E. Davies
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/08/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 30
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note40 colour & 100 b&w illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Laurier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.