All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the pervasiveness of the Internet and its importance to a wide range of state functions, we still have little understanding of its implications in the context of International Relations. Combining the Philosophy of Techlogy with IR theories of power, this study explores state power in the information age.
- Author BiographyMadeline Carr is a Senior Lecturer in International Politics and the Cyber Dimension in the Department of International Politics at Aberystwyth University, UK. She has published widely on Internet freedom, the public-private partnership, and multi-stakeholder Internet governance. Madeline is a founding member of the newly established ISA section STAIR (Science, Technology and Arts in International Relations), and she has been funded by the British Academy and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
- Author(s)M. Carr,Thomas Paine
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.