All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fifth edition, bridges the gap between the technical specifications and the real world of designing and programming devices that connect over the Universal Serial Bus (USB). Readers will learn how to select the appropriate USB speed, device class, and hardware for a device; communicate with devices using Visual C#; use standard host drivers to access devices, including devices that perform vendor-defined tasks; save power with USB' built-in power-conserving protocols; and create robust designs using testing and debugging tools. This fully revised edition also includes instruction on how to increase bus speed with SuperSpeed and SuperSpeedPlus, implement wireless communications, and develop for USB On-The-Go and embedded hosts
- Author BiographyJan Axelson is the author four previous editions of USB Complete and seven additional books about computers and electronic technology, including Embedded Ethernet and Internet Complete, Serial Port Complete, and USB Mass Storage. Her articles have appeared in Circuit Cellar, EDN, Embedded Systems Programming, and Nuts & Volts.
- Author(s)Jan Axelson
- PublisherLakeview Research, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMadison
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLakeview Research, U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.