All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid legal development in the fields of international private law and procedural law as well as the modifications to uniform law and in national legal systems require a steadfast commitment to remaining up to date on these ever-developing subjects. The fourth edition of this work facilitates the study of this material at the most current level, taking into account the legal and factual developments.
- Author BiographyDagmar Coester-Waltjen, Universitat Gottingen; Gerald Masch, Universitat Munster.
- Author(s)Dagmar Coester-Waltjen,Gerald Masch
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight627 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.