All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Is Your Official Wake-Up Call! International sales expert for women, Kim Duke, wants you to smarten the hell up. (Because she thinks you have an IDEA the world needs to see!) She kws your idea simply won't go away; it clings to you like a child wanting candy at the grocery store. You catch yourself dreaming about it at the oddest times. Kim kws you're afraid of launching your idea because you're worried people will reject it and call it ugly. Don't let a little fear stop you from living your dream! Her sassy, easy to use advice, stories and delicious interviews with women (and one fabulous man) will inspire you to let your Ugly Baby idea into the world! See Ugly Baby business ideas that: -Landed in O Magazine (Yes - that's O for Oprah) -Attracted celebrity clients like Halle Berry -Scored international media attention & millions of followers (Huffington Post anyone?) -Sold over 700,000 books (You'll love this guy) -Motivated a 50 yr old woman to move to Paris and start a business -Fell down, got back up again and soared! Whether you want to start a business, grow your business, close your business down and move to Paris or the woods- this little book will help give you the guts to do it. So there.
- Author BiographyKim Duke is Founder of The Sales Divas, she's an international sales expert, author and speaker who provides savvy, sassy sales training for women entrepreneurs and sales people. Her extensive sales background was based in the media - 15 years working with 2 of Canada's largest national television networks in sales and management. Now Kim is a successful entrepreneur - providing training for companies and conferences internationally. She has presented for organizations such as the US Business Administration, the NBA (National Basketball Association), major Canadian and American franchises as well as business conferences around the world. She's an author, and speaker who's had numerous interviews for international television, radio and print (She was featured on NBC Television!). Kim is a national magazine columnist and 20,000 women entrepreneurs from 54 countries around the world eagerly await her sales tips each week.
- Author(s)Kim Duke
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.