All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA charming summer board book that's just right for toddlers, from the team behind the critically acclaimed picture book Mine! What does a toddler say when she drops her sunglasses in the sand? Uh-Oh! What does she say when a seagull lands on her sandcastle? Uh-Oh! What does she say when she finds a crab in her pail? Uh-Oh! And what does she say when a BIG wave is coming? That's the biggest Uh-Oh! of all! This nearly wordless story of toddler adventure perfectly captures the dynamics between the youngest friends and the sheer pleasure of that favorite toddler word: Uh-Oh!
- Author BiographyShutta Crum s first nearly wordless picture book, Mine!, also illustrated by Patrice Barton and starring the same children, was called a delightful example of the drama and emotion that a nearly wordless book can convey by the New York Times. Her other books include Bravest of the Brave and Thomas and the Dragon Queen. Learn more about Shutta at shuttacrum.com. Patrice Barton has illustrated many picture books, including I Pledge Allegiance by Pat Mora and Libby Martinez, Rosie Sprout s Time to Shine by Allison Wortche, I Like Old Clothes by Mary Ann Hoberman, and, of course, Mine! You can find out more about Patrice at patricebarton.com.
- Author(s)Patrice Barton,Shutta Crum
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.