All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide for the discerning tourist and island devotee, Uists & Barra describes everything the visitor needs to kw about the islands' heritage, landscape, climate, flora and fauna. It contains fascinating information about all the key places of interest, from the stunning, rugged beaches, to the ancient buildings and ruins steeped in history. It is illustrated with over 100 superb colour photographs showing every aspect of the island and its people.
- Author BiographyFrancis Thompson has written over 30 books since he began writing in 1968, and has contributed to the technical press and a number of Scottish newspapers and magazines. He has held relevant positions of importance such as Secretary of the Stornoway Historical Society and Chairman of the Lewis Museum Trust. Francis lives on Lewis.
- Author(s)Francis Thompson
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.