All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers presented in this volume analyze the civil uprising kwn as Euromaidan that began in central Kyiv in late November 2013, when the Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych opted t to sign an Association Agreement with the European Union, and continued over the following months. The topics include the motivations and expectations of protesters, organized crime, nationalism, gender issues, mass media, the Russian language, and the impact of Euromaidan on Ukrainian politics as well as on the EU, Russia, and Belarus. The goal of the book is less to offer a definitive account than one that represents a variety of aspects of a mass movement that captivated world attention and led to the downfall of the Yanukovych presidency. The authors comprise well kwn and younger scholars who work on contemporary Ukraine and its neighbors.
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byFrederick Mills
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.