All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its inception just before World War I to its demise during the Stalinist repression of Ukrainian culture in the 1930s, Ukrainian Futurism was poorly understood and much maligned. It has remained so into the late-20th century. This work seeks to rectify the misinterpretations surrounding the Fururists and their leader, Mykhail Semenko, providing a major mograph on this literary movement and its leader. The study places Ukrainian Futurism within the context of other major Ukrainian literary movements of the time, and examines its relationship to Russian and West European Futurism. It also includes critical analyses on the major works of the leading figures within the Ukrainian movement.
- Author(s)Oleh S. Ilnytzkyj
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHarvard Series in Ukrainian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarvard Ukrainian Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note11 halftones, 11 colour illustrations, 9 line drawings
- Weight890 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.