About this product
- DescriptionUkulele Chord Encyclopedia is a practical, easy-to-use chord dictionary. Chords are listed alphabetically and chromatically for quick reference. On each page, chord variations (different fingerings and positions of each chord) are arranged in a logical order---beginning at the bottom of the ukulele neck and progressing to the top of the neck. This helps facilitate locating the chords in different positions over the entire fretboard. The Chord Theory chapter makes it easy to understand intervals and how chords are constructed. A complete fingerboard chart is included, along with a listing of major and mir scales in every key. This book gives you everything you need to expand your ever-growing chord vocabulary, and also helps you understand ukulele chord theory and construction.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight363 g
- Width226 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.