CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe object of this book is to provide a reasonably comprehensive survey of the social and ecomic problems of Northern Ireland. It begins with a brief historical survey that helps to explain why the majority of the people in this area have been unsympathetic to Irish republicanism and anxious to maintain the British connection. The book goes on to describe the Constitution and to show how the governing of the province is divided between Westminster and Belfast. It also deals with social and ecomic questions.
- Author Biographylson /f Thomas /r ed.
- Author(s)Thomas Wilson
- Date of Publication23/05/1986
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.