All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe most entertaining and comprehensive guide to every baseball fan's dream road trip-including every new ballpark since the 2004 edition-revised and completely updated!
- Author BiographyJosh Pahigian swore off baseball for the first time at age 12 when the ball went through Buckner's legs. He rejoined Red Sox Nation the following March when the Red Sox won their first Spring Training game. He is the author of The Seventh Inning Stretch: Baseball's Most Essential and Inane Debates, 101 Baseball Places to See Before You Strike Out (finalist for the 2008 Casey Award), and The Ultimate Minor League Baseball Road-Trip, among other books. Josh has also published short stories in a number of literary journals and has written for several newspapers. He has written articles for a variety of print- and Web-based publications, including the ESPN.com Sports Travel site. He lives in Buxton, Maine. Kevin O'Connell was born into the baseball abyss that was the rain-soaked Pacific Northwest of the 1960s. He supported the San Francisco Giants as a youngster and then the hapless expansion Seattle Mariners. He is the co-author of a book about the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry. He lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Josh Pahigian,Kevin O'Connell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.