All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Beginner Series has helped thousands of aspiring musicians take their first steps towards experiencing the fun of playing music. This book & CD kit will guide you through everything you need to kw to start playing blues guitar, including shuffle rhythms, turnarounds, blues soloing, call-and-response patterns, slow blues, blues scale positions, and the B.B. King secret scale pattern. The CD contains complete play-along tracks. Included TNT software lets you change the tempo and key to help you practice.
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing,Keith Wyatt
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleUltimate Beginner
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width297 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.