All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun, smart guide to the human body answers kids' questions and engages them with amazing facts, photos, illustrations, and diagrams. The kid-friendly journey travels through the body and all its systems and is sprinkled throughout with plenty of health tips, top 10 lists, simple experiments, and weird-but-true wacky details. Young readers will learn about age-appropriate medical history and body basics, from cells and DNA to growth and aging.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA DANIELS has been an author and editor for National Geographic. She has written and edited books on history, science, and geography for both children and adults and was an author for National Geographic's Body: The Complete Huma n. Patricia lives in State College, Pennsylvania. CHRISTINA WILSDON grew up on Long Island in New York. She has written numerous kids books about animals and science. Christina lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest, where bald eagles nest in the city and orcas surface just offshore. This is Christina's first book with National Geogrpahic. Visit Christina's website at http: //christinawilsdon.blogspot.com/. From the Hardcover Library Binding edition.
- Author(s)Anne Schreiber,Christina Wilson,Patricia Daniels
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Out-of-print date28/02/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width222 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.