Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've reached the limits of Western medicine and need an extra edge in your battle against cancer, this book explains the foremost alternative cancer treatment choices that could improve your chances for recovery. This independently written, professionally researched book explains the most significant alternative cancer treatments that are worth considering. You will learn, compare and contrast all the major alternative cancer treatment options, making you more informed and giving you the power to make the best possible treatment decisions. We bust the scam treatments and showcase the remedies which have genuine clinical evidence to back up the claims. From product and practitioner contacts to treatment cost, we make alternative cancer treatments a safe and effective option for sufferers. Independently researched and unbiased. The foremost alternative cancer treatments assessed and compared. We expose the myths and scam treatments. Solid ways to improve your chances for recovery. Extensive scientific research, peer reviewed and referenced. Continually updated, most current information available today.
- Author BiographyWith over 16 years of healthcare experience and the goal of responsibly serving cancer sufferers, we collaborated with some of the most notable healthcare researchers, including Patrick Joyce and Henry Sant-Cassia, to independently and professionally research the foremost alternative cancer treat-ments and condense the findings into a simple and easy-to-use guide. Western medicine is restricted to surgery, chemotherapy and radiation and can be limited in restoring recovery. There are viable alternative treatments which Western medicine, phar-maceutical companies and doctors are simply blind-to or refuse to consider. The subject of alternative cancer treatments is plagued with unreliable information, purported cures and even hoaxes, with inadequate tangible research, evidence or beneficial effect. We passionately believe that there are a handful of truly useful alternative can-cer treatments that should be considered when Western medicine can do no more. This is a living book and our commitment, to helping those who need solid and reliable information about this topic.
- PublisherTouchstone Enterprises LLC
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTouchstone Enterprises LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.