All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title comes with 100 amazing stickers. This is the most amazingly ferocious disaur sticker book ever, with 100 easy-to-peel stickers. You can have fun discovering which of these incredible animals was the biggest, the smallest, the fastest, the slowest...and of course the scariest! Simple-to-read captions provide fascinating facts about disaurs and the prehistoric world. You can decide exactly where your disaurs live with the reusable stickers and a fantastic habitat page. It includes all the most popular disaurs: the Tyransaurus, Triceratops and Diplodocus, as well as other prehistoric creatures such as the flying Pteradon and underwater Ichthyosaurus. It is excitingly illustrated by a team of expert artists. This is the ultimate activity book for di-mad kids, with 100 sensational stickers. Featuring fun themes for youngsters to explore, the interactive pages present engaging information on the prehistoric world. Illustrated by leading natural history artists, the disaurs are accurately depicted based on the latest scientific kwledge. Readers will enjoy spotting the differences between the various types of creature, as they decide which sticker goes where - and the stickers are reusable so children can repeat the process again and again.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 20 illustrations & 100 stickers
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.