All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun, photo-filled, and fact-packed bird guide will make kids Stop! Look! and Listen! to find the feathered friends right in their own backyards. From ducks to hawks, sparrows to sandpipers, kids will learn how, where, and when to spot birds all over the United States. With tons of info and interactivity prompts, it's the perfect companion for bakyard or field trip, camping or vacation. Durable and portable, it's just right for pocket or backpack
- Author BiographyJulie Beer is a freelance writer based in the San Francisco Bay Area. She's a longstanding researcher for National Geographic magazines and a regular contributor to NG books, including the NG Kids Encyclopedia of the United States and the Weird But True series. From the Hardcover Library Binding edition.
- Author(s)Julie Beer
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.