All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku, the crossword without words comes with a warning: it is highly addictive! This book is simply a must have for puzzle conisseurs everywhere! Whether this is your first attempt at Sudoku puzzles or you are already hooked, get set to enjoy this latest collection of numerical brain-teasers from the puzzle master himself Richard Manchester. Page after page of mind-twisting sanity testing puzzles of all levels from the ego boosters to the dauntingly difficult. So get set to tackle this compilation that will be surely make your brain sweat. And w in a new POCKET sized format, that may be small in stature but is LARGE in fun!!
- Author BiographyRichard Manchester is the editor of the recently published Super Grab A Pencil Pocket Puzzle Series. In addition, he has also edited the Gigantic Grab A Pencil, Mammoth Grab A Pencil, Ultimate Grab A Pencil and Colossal Grab A Pencil puzzle series. A puzzle master supreme, he has edited well over a 100 puzzle books with total sales over 1,000,000 copies.
- PublisherBristol Park Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBristol Park Books
- Weight249 g
- Width107 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard Manchester
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.