Ultimate Guide to Grandparenting: Fairy Tales, Nursery Rhymes, Recipes, Games, Crafts, and More by Abigail R. Gehring (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
- AU $8.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully illustrated and chock full of everything you need to be a great grandparent, this is the perfect gift for new grandpas and grandmas. In these pages you'll find classic stories and poems from Kate Greenaway, Rudyard Kipling, Beatrix Potter, and Lewis Carroll, as well as the most important recipes (perfect chocolate chip cookies, amazing mac 'n cheese, and the world's cutest cupcakes), crafts that will entertain any child on a rainy day, and words of wisdom from grandparents through the centuries.
- Author BiographyAbigail R. Gehring is the author or editor of eight books and a regular contributor to Martha Stewart Whole Living blog. She divides her time between New York City and Windham, Vermont.
- Author(s)Abigail R. Gehring
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.60Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.