All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an absolute must-have for any coach, trainer, or competitive baseball or softball player serious about taking his or her abilities to the next level. With In-season, Off-season, and Preseason weight training programs designed specifically for baseball and softball, you can train properly year round. This brand new edition also includes over 50 four week bonus training programs. Thousands of baseball and softball players from high school to the pros are already following these same programs and are maximising their abilities. By doing exercises designed to train your baseball-specific muscles, you will strengthen your throwing arm, increase your bat speed and power, increase speed, quickness, and agility, and prevent injuries.
- Author BiographyRob Price is a first class certified personal trainer and a fitness consultant at the University of Wisconsin. He is a national weight lifting champion and state bench press record holder. He has helped thousands of athletes all over the world achieve their goals. Rob is also a contributing author to OnFitness magazine and is the founder of the #1 Sports-Training website on the Internet.
- Author(s)Robert G. Price
- PublisherPrice World Enterprises
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationPeper Pike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice World Enterprises
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight240 g
- Width255 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.